How to reset your password
The process for resetting your password is slightly different depending on whether you are using Arc Pathway managed by an early years setting or the Arc for Parents version accessed through https://mychildren.arcpathway.com
I use Arc in an early years setting or my school/nursery set up my account
If you have forgotten your password (or want to change it), you can reset it and create a new one. To reset your password:
- Go to your school/nursery’s personalised URL which is usually in the format of settingname.arcpathway.com.
- Click on ‘Forgot/Reset Password’
- Type in your username and click ‘Email Link’
- If you have entered your username correctly in the page linked to above, you will receive an email from with a link.
- Open the email and click on the link in ‘Click here to reset your password’. If the link does not work, copy it from the URL bar and try paste it into another browser (Safari or Edge).
- Once this link is open, you will be prompted to enter your username and a new password. Click reset and log in with your new password!
I use Arc for Parents and access my site through mychildren.arcpathway.com
If you are using the version of Arc Pathway accessed through mychildren.arcpathway.com then you should follow the steps above but use your email address as your username.